Hello! My name is Louise Canton and I'm here to take photographs of you that you'll love and cherish forever...
I should have known that the little girl that loved to sketch and paint peoples portraits with her beloved father would end up being a portrait photographer. I continued my obsession with portraiture and gained my Bachelors of Art degree in Photography at arguably Englands top University for Art, Falmouth. After graduating I moved to Australia where I spent a few years assisting the top fashion and portrait photographers in Sydney to further my education and learn both natural and studio lighting techniques from some of the best. Near the end of 2012 I moved stateside, and now work as a portrait and wedding photographer in San Diego, California (though since I like to get about I'd be more than happy to take your picture pretty much anywhere else too). Other than photography, I'm a chocoholic, I'm obsessed with dogs and am very fond of my car which I've named Alfie.
Through my photographic journey, I noticed that with a little guidance and encouragement, anyone can look like they just jumped out of a magazine. If you'd like to have a record of your very best self, photographs to be proud of and a family heirloom send me an email, text me or give me a call, I'd love to hear from you!
firstname.lastname@example.org | San Diego, California | +1 702 354 8000
What happens next?
You'll get your questions answered by your preferred method of contact and then we can schedule a free consultation. I have lots to ask about you, your significant other and how we can capture your story.
Would you like to know more?
Here's five things you may not know about me...
1. My love of horses led me to work for 6 months in a cowboy ranch in Banff, Canada after I finished university where I was endlessly made fun of for riding English style.
2. I spent 3 months working with Aboriginal people in a community 13 hours by dirt road to the nearest town in the middle of the desert in Australia
3. I made a facebook resume to stand out from the crowd to meet one of my favourite fashion/advertising photographers (it worked!) you can see it here.
4. I bought a snowboard and a surfboard without trying either just to throw myself in head first and commit.
5. I drove from the bottom of Vietnam to the top by motorbike because my friend said so, so if they jumped off a cliff, then yes I probably would too.
still here? Let's connect!
- engagements (and especially surprise engagements)
- destination elopement
- photography workshops